I suppose I should make this a running post. If I was less of a rebel, I’d use post tags, but fuck it. I can’t keep up with that shit.
Alright. From the top…
- I’m short and it’s awesome
- I have a killer roommate. Her fiance is kind of amazing, too.
- My dog is the shit. Even if he is shitting and pissing in the house more often, really is fucking rad.
- I have a super easy job with tons of flexibility. Do you know what I worked on today? A couple of print jobs, minor ones… Small ones… And a freelance job and fucking facebook.
- My parents are still disgustingly in love.
- I know, if I needed to call upon an army to fight for me, I’d have dozens of people that would be on the front lines, oiling their spartan-like bodies personalities, ready to kill for me.
- My exhusband ain’t so bad.
- Money is tight, but love is bigger.
- My boy. My fucking little boy. He’s amazing. I see so much of his future in the things he does now. Little expressions… Tiny personality sparks. It’s beautiful.
- My sister. It’s funny, I used to idolize her… Then we did NOT get along. Then we both got pregnant at the same time and I am just so grateful to have her in my life, even if she lives an hour away.
- Her kids are the shit, too. I know I’m not supposed to pick favorites, but her littlest one is my favorite. Take a guess as to why. 🙂
- My big brother and his willingness to do whatever it takes to remain close even though we’re hundreds of miles apart. We’re skyping for dinner on Monday night, ha! Should be interesting.
- My face. Don’t get me wrong, this isn’t an ego thing, per se. It’s more… I’m just grateful to be pretty and have nice, soft features. I’m insecure about my body, sure, but I think my face is super cute. Not everyone can say that.
- Ms. Winston, Nanners, Dee-light, Cincy, Mistress… Fuck. Too many to list. I’ll come up with nicknames for folks after a while… Suffice it to say, I don’t always get to SEE my friends, but damn. Y’all are a banging bunch.
- Muh hairs. I really love my hair. It needs a cut, seriously… But it’s amazing hair. One of these days soon, I’m going to pull the black dye out of you and reembrace your dishwatery goodness.
- My landlord. Ever patient… Always understanding… She’s awesome.
- Target replaced my lost giftcard. I was seriously freaking out (it’s $200, man!) but they tracked it down, canceled it, and reissued me a new one. It should be here tomorrow.
- I found that card the next day. In my room… In my laundry. *sigh*
- I’m super thankful to have a washer and dryer in my house, even if it appears, by the looks of my room, that I’m allergic to the pair. I promise, I will do some laundry this weekend.
- HSD rocked my god damn world on Wednesday. I have never had such an intense, rippling, mind-numbing orgasm. I always thought that phrase — mind-numbing orgasm — was stupid. That was before I nearly blacked out, couldn’t breathe, couldn’t open my eyes or stop them from rolling into my head. I seriously felt like I had lost all motor skills for a moment there…. Seizure city. Woah. I tip my hat to you, good sir. That was one hell of a god damn orgasm.
Ok… Will continue the list later….
And I promise, Ms. Winston… I’ll do better with the blogging this week…. But only if you come in town or invite me to your seeee-teeee for some party party time.